Last update: 30 August 2018
We value your interest in Guzo Art Projects and would like to keep you informed about forthcoming projects and events. Looking after the personal data you share is important to us. We will never send information about you to anyone else without your express prior consent, and only contact you from time to time about upcoming events which might interest you.
In this notice, "we," "us," and "our" means Guzo Art Gallery Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with number: 11196531, registered office at Stuart House, St John Street, Peterborough, PE1 5DD, United Kingdom, and "you" means the individual to whom the information relates.
What this policy covers
This policy applies to the site and all products offered by us and explains:
- The type of personal data that we collect and where it is stored
- How and why we collect and use your personal data
- How we use personal data to contact and interact with you
- How and why we share your personal information
- How we use data collected during recruitment
- How we protect personal data
- How to contact us
This policy also applies if you contact us or we contact you about our services.
Personal data we collect
When you subscribe to our newsletter, complete a form on our website or provide us with your contact information in any other format, you may provide us with:
- Your personal details, including but not limited to your name, postal and billing address, email address, phone number, professional details and personal interests
When you browse our website, we may collect:
- Information on your online browsing behaviour
- Information about the devices you have used
When you contact us or we contact you, we may collect:
- Details of the emails and other digital communications we send to you, including any links in them that you click on and the links that you then visit on our website
- Details of such correspondence
How we use your personal data
We collect, store and process your personal data to improve your experience with us and to enable us to provide the goods and services you require
Uses made of the information we collect:
- For administration and maintenance of the website
- To provide you with the information that you have requested from us (including receipt of marketing emails or other information)
- To respond to queries raised by you
- To carry out obligations arising from contracts entered into between you and us
Contact and interaction with you
If you sign up to our newsletter or complete a form on our website, you are giving us permission to store data about you and interact with you to provide the information you requested. Contact can take place over the phone, email, by post or through social media.
- To help us better understand the information you would like to receive, you can always update your email marketing preferences by following the link at the bottom of our emails
- To unsubscribe from receiving future marketing emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from all bulk correspondence, although you may receive emails from individuals
Please contact us using the details below if you would like to be removed from ALL correspondence from us.
Sharing personal data
We will never sell or trade your personal data to outside parties. This does not include information sharing with any associated companies or service providers who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law.
Cookies and similar technologies
- Understand how our website is being used, for example, by telling us if you get an error message when you browse
- Understand and save your preferences and contact details so you do not have to submit this information twice
- Measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications
- Help us compile data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- Some cookies are necessary so you should not disable these if you want to be able to use all the features of our website. You can disable cookies but this may affect your full experience of the website.
Data collected during the recruitment process
Guzo Art Projects is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of its candidates and to upholding the data protection principles in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. Personal data will be processed in accordance with rights of the data subjects under this act.
In order to operate the Guzo Art Projects recruitment process, we will collect and store personal information you submit as part of the application process. By submitting your personal information, you are consenting to Guzo Art Projects holding and using it in accordance with this policy. The policy is subject to change, and any changes will be notified on this page. We recommend that you check the Privacy Statement each time you submit an application.
The personal data you provide in your application and as part of the recruitment process will only be held and processed for the purpose of the selection processes of Guzo Art Projects and in connection with any subsequent employment or placement, unless otherwise indicated. Unsuccessful applicant data will be held for no more than 12 months before being deleted and/or destroyed in order that we can respond to statutory reporting requests.
By submitting your personal data and application, you:
- declare that you have read, understood and accepted the statements set out in this statement
- are declaring that the information given in the application is complete and true to the best of your knowledge, and understand that deliberate omissions and incorrect statements could lead to your application being rejected or to your dismissal
- are giving your consent to the processing of the information contained in this application and any other personal data you may provide separately in the manner and to the extent described
- are authorising Guzo Art Projects to verify or have verified on their behalf all statements contained in this application and to make any necessary reference checks.
How we protect your data
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information including encryption of sensitive data. Whilst we take appropriate measures to safeguard your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of the data you transmit to the website or to us by email. Once we have received your information, we will store it in electronic and physical records maintained by us and use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
How to contact us
We want to make sure that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up-to-date.
Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), effective from 25 May 2018, you have the right to see the personal data we hold about you.
If you would like to receive the personal data we hold about you, or if you believe it to be incorrect, please write to:
Guzo Art Gallery Ltd
St John Street
You can also email us on email@example.com.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time, so please check back regularly to keep informed of updates.